Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What A Day !!

First, today is National Puppy Day, which must be one of the very best days of the year. In honor of the day, all the pics on this post will be of my puppies when they were little tykes.
Now as for our day, it started early. Once everyone was fed and had been out a couple times, we put Fudge, Tess, Lola, Bailey and Noah in the car and drove to the vet clinic. Today was flu shot day.
 Fudge and Lola were there for their booster and the others needed their first shot.
When we arrived they all spun around and greeted everyone and acted like it was a holiday/
When Sara, one of our favorite techs came into the room, they all swarmed her. I grabbed leashes and we started with the girls, but Noah couldn't wait. He was so excited that after Lola and Bailey had their vaccinations, he pushed Tess out of the way, sat down in front of Sara and reached out with his paw to nudge her. "Please, please do me next!!" We all laughed but she did him next. Then after Fudge and Tess were done, Noah thought maybe he could get another but Sara said not today.
We came home and I got  to have a snack, then after a couple hours we grabbed Sydney and Mackey and went back again. Syd was scared, sat in the corner and trembled but she didn't growl or snap. Dr B got down on the floor with her so she didn't have to get on the scary table and she let him vaccinate her without any trouble. Looks like the Prozac is helping her.
Mackey didn't make any fuss, just hid her head under my arm and that was that. We discussed her seizure for a bit, then we were done.

I don't usually take seven dogs to the vet in one day, but it wasn't a bad experience at all. I just can't help thinking why can't they all be like Noah?
Just think, in three weeks we can do it all over again.

9 comments:

Kerry said...

eeeeeèéêëēėęeeeee!!! This is just the best.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

All those puppy pictures were so cute. And what is wrong with seven dogs at the vet's at the same time

rottrover said...

Noah, that's how my brother Bart felt about Jaime, who would give him treats dring acupuncture. I just like everyone. The ther day the vet lady was sitting on the floor with me so I sat in her lap. All 115# of me!!

-Otto

Ruby said...

PUPPIES!!!!! OMD, you knows that Porties look just like OES's when they're pups?! (okays, except for the tail...Ma's Angel Panda didn't have one of those...hehehehe) they are just too adorables!!! Though, I keep tellin' Ma that 'I' am more adorables than all the pups in the worlds! (yeah, don't thinks she bought it eithers, butts it got me a cookie!)
I am so glads everyone is a-okays!!! I was a tad worried when I read abouts the surgery Norma Jean had, butts YEA! I'm glads she is doin' well, and the boys have stopped sniffin' her hinnie!!! (that can be VERY annoyin'! BOL)
Happy National Puppy Day!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

SHE says trying to take three dogs at once is a pain! Love those puppy photos.

Molly the Airedale said...

You guys were just the most ADORABLE puppies!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Nothing better than puppy breath
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Lapdog Creations said...

OMD.... look at all that furball, puppy-breath, uber cute goodness!!!! :)

Marjie said...

Puppy pictures are the best! You surely have enough to fill my quota for the day!