Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Cooking With Fudge

Hi Everybody,
Today I thought I'd share with you a super easy recipe for peanut butter cookies. Mom has made these a lot of times lately, they're that easy. 
 There are only four ingredients in these cookies, but when they're all cooked and cooled, they are so delicious. All you need is rolled oats, peanut butter, flour and water. That's it.
Tie on your apron, grab a big bowl and here's what you do.
2 cups of flour
1 cup of rolled oats
1/3 cup of peanut butter
1 1/4 cups of hot water

Put them all together in the bowl and mix them up. Then roll out the dough on a floured surface and if your peeps are into it, they can cut out fancy little shapes. Mom just cuts little squares with the pizza cutter. My only complaint is that she makes them too little.

Bake them on a lightly greased pan at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Let them cool and taste them. Yummm.....
What are you waiting for? Drag your peeps into the kitchen and get started. Then let me know how you like them.

6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Great job, Fudge! I wish I could reach my paw through the puter screen and help myself to one or two or three☺

Marjie said...

They look terrific! Your mom is a genius!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Oh yeah....easy is the kind of recipes SHE uses. We'll have to get HER working. Great recipe, Fudge! We agree, they are on the small side, but that means you'll get lots!

Morrie Major said...

Oh yum that sound delicious!!! I just drooled all over the keyboard ;)

Nice to meet you too! I'll be following along to keep in touch with all your adventures!!

Lots of licks, your new friend Morrie!!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Those MIGHT be easy enough for my momma to manage. I don't know, she's pretty bad!

Ruby said...

HEEEEEY PORTIES!!!! WHAT UP??! Boy, I've missed so much! Butts, OMD, what a day to come back! Those look FABulous!!!! I thinks even Ma could do THAT! Wait....does she have to heat up the oven??? Wells...maybe I should keep 911 on stand by...hehehehe
Kisses,
Ruby ♥