Saturday, October 21, 2017

Berries = Yummy #Chewy Influencer

Hi Everybody,
Thanks to all my Bloggie friends for asking about me. I'm feeling much better. My legs still don't work quite like they used to and sometimes I even fall down, but Mom is there to help me and the pain medicine that Dr B gave me is helping a whole lot. 
  Mom gives me special stuff to help my legs get better, like extra fish oil and glucosamine. That's pills made from shellfish and you know how much I love fish. She's giving me raw goat's milk too. I don't know if that helps my legs but I sure do like it.

For a long time Mom has been giving me berries. She says they're really good for my mentals. She and Dad eat lots of berries like strawberries and blueberries and she gives them to us, too. Sometimes it's hard to get fresh berries around here so then Mom gives us berry capsules. The ones I've been taking are blueberry and cranberry because of the infection I had a while ago. She says that cranberry helps me pee. 

Now Chewy sent us some berry treats. They're Zuke's Superfood Blend with Bold Berries and they taste great. 
These are made with cranberries, blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and cherries. I start drooling just thinking about all those delicious berries. They are only 4.1 calorie per treat and Mom thinks the little size is super for training. They also contain cinnamon which is so yummy and tumeric which helps our joints feel good and rosemary which smells really good. But a warning, rosemary can bring on seizures in dogs like Mackey who are predisposed to seizures.
Noah  happened to be there when Mom opened the package so he got to taste them before any of the rest of us. He thinks they are super delicious and said he'd like a whole bowl of them. Mom said no.
Zukes makes very good treats and we've used them for years. The berry ones might be our very favorites. We do have just one complaint, please Zukes peeps, can you make them bigger? Our Mom likes the little size pieces but we'd like them about three or ten times bigger. Can you work on that?
Chewy sent us this bag of Zuke's Bold Berries at no cost to us in exchange for our honest review.
Your pal, Fudge

5 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hmmmmmm SHE says SHE'd like to try those! We would like to point out that if they were bigger, they'd probably be cut into little pieces anyway. Hope they make you feel fit and healthy.

Molly the Airedale said...

Those berry treats look delicious and you can't ever go wrong with Zukes!

Ruby said...

Oooooooo! OMD, those look FABulous! And I say YES to those berries! Ma says they are super duper expensive here (you would thinks they would be cheap, since lots are grown here, butts...) Maybe the frozen ones are cheaper, Ma will check that out, and MAYBE I can have some! Thanks guys! Starvin' AireChick overs here! ☺
Anyhu, I am glads your leggies aren't in any pain, and I will keep my paws crossed for you dude! Oh, and Ma wants to know how many of those fishy caps you take a day...she wants to gives me more, butts not sure how much is too much!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We are glad that you are doing better We aren't berry eaters but we do eat watermelon, apples, and bananas. We are like you, the healthier the better. Thanks for the treat reviews.

Marjie said...

I love berries, too. I always keep frozen blueberries for a milk shake for when I can't find fresh berries. I'm glad you're feeling better, Fudge.