Friday, October 12, 2018

Good As New

This morning Noah went back to the hospital to have the stitches out of his eyelid. Because of the location he had to fast overnight and go in early this morning. We expected to pick up a groggy dog late in the afternoon.

But we received a call mid morning and Dr B said he took the stitches out without sedation. He told Noah to sit very still and because I've taught him to sit still while I put his ointment in his eyes, he did it.

We picked up a dog that was very happy to be free of his plastic hat after ten days of crashing into everything. He came home,  ate a late breakfast, then settled down to cleaning his feet which he hasn't been able to do.

Dr B says the eye has healed well and doesn't look any different than the other one. It must feel so much better. POTP works again!

4 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

This is great news, Noah! We are so happy for you!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Lightning is very jealous that he still has to wear HIS plastic hat. He gets to go hatless for meals and for drinks. Otherwise he is totally untrustworthy:( At least one more week till the staples come out.

Glad to hear Noah's surgery went so well - you deserved it.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruby said...

WooooHooooo!!!!! OMD, this is such FABulous news!!!! I will be doin' some happy zoomies now......okays, back...that was just for you Noah! You are a good boy fursure! I'm not so sure I would have sat still like that! okays, I KNOW I wouldn't have, butts you are a better puppers than I ☺.
Sendin' lots of slobbery kisses and sprinkle pupcakes your way!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

KB said...

Yay Noah! I am so glad that your cone is off, and you are recovering so well from your eye surgery. Enjoy this cone-free day.