Saturday, April 11, 2020

Nothing Much New

Well, we got thru another week of quarantine. Let's see there was this day and that day and the day before and another day, etc. It doesn't much matter what the name of the day is, they all follow the same pattern. Eat, sleep, watch tv, do something else and repeat. Now I understand how the dogs feel, eat sleep, go out, repeat. At least the car is getting three weeks to the gallon.
 
We had some rain and some hot weather and some cold weather. The trees seem pretty happy about it.
I find my days aren't what I expected. I thought I'd accomplish a lot but instead I have bouts of anxiety and a worrisome lack of concentration. I pick up my knitting but after a row I lose interest. The same with reading. I'm guessing this will pass but it adds to the general anxiety.
How are you all managing this new way of life?
Well, off to feed the dogs, then who knows!

4 comments:

Mad about Craft said...

My concentration is poor and I'm hopping from one thing to another. I've also got a bad case of "manana" for jobs that I ought to be getting on with.

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Our life is pretty much the same. We have an isolating lifestyle anyway. I do miss the Thursday Morning Teas with friends, but we can still get out to the river and 'hood walks.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

It is hard to maintain concentration. We try to break things up into sections during the day. We make it from one section to another.

Molly the Airedale said...

We love our jigsaw puzzles and we read a lot. We feel happy and safe at home.
Your flowers are just beautiful! Happy Easter to you and your family, Miss Sue.