Sunday, June 21, 2020

Blocked

Hi, remember me? I seem to be suffering from writer's block lately. When I sit down at the computer, my mind goes blank. I think this prolonged quarantine is the cause. I heard someone say that time is elastic now and that seems about right. Each day is remarkably similar to the one before.

The fact that my dogs are no longer crazy pups running around getting into trouble is also a cause. It doesn't seem very exciting to post each day that the dogs ate, pooped and slept. Back when they were playing games and looking either adorable or naughty the posts were more interesting.

I'm determined to work thru this lack of interest and keep my blog going. In the meantime this is Father's Day in the US and I wish you all a wonderful day. Here are a father and son that I churned out recently.
We will return!

5 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

When stuck think of a story from the past. I am sure you have a lot.

Ruby said...

OH, Ma says that all the time too ~ butts, since I'm a terrierist, I always seem to gets into somethings! BOL!! Anyhu, Pocket's right, I am sure there are TONS of stories that have yet to be told....I knows you Porties are just as 'fun' as Airedales! ☺
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

easyweimaraner said...

we often feel the same ... an sometimes no good idea will come... if the dogs can't give me inspiration my husband can LOL

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Father's Day to Mr Rob!

Matilda the Boxer said...

Momma has soooooooo many pictures of me sleeping!