Sunday, April 18, 2021

Choices

Isn't it nice to have choices? Sometimes the choices are easy, but today I'm presenting some more difficult choices. First up is the choice of favorite season. 

My favorite is Spring. I love seeing all the trees in bloom. I don't even mind the runny eyes and sneezing that go along with the blooms.

Next choice is which Spring bloom is the prettiest? Here are the choices: Cherry blossoms

Plum blossoms
Crabapple  blossoms

I love them all , but our Crabapples are glorious this year.
Next up, some of the spring flowers in the yard. Periwinkle
Violets
Bleeding Heart
Whatever these are
I'm very partial to violets any time of year.

Now on to another topic of choices. Breakfast. What are your favorite breakfast choices? I usually have coffee before I can even think about food. I think my brain works on caffeine and needs it's first dose before any thought process can take place. The choices here are between warm homemade banana bread straight from the oven or scrambled eggs with asparagus.  Here are the answers. I had warm banana bread with my second cup of coffee.

The scrambled eggs with asparagus were for my little pal Rocket J, the raccoon. I put it in the feeder along with his nightly kibble and he loved it. I enjoyed watching him shovel the eggs into his mouth.
Okay, I know I'm spoiling him, but I can't help myself. He comes by every night to see what I've put out for him and the only thing he leaves behind are green veggies.

The final choice today is which flavor do you prefer? Licorice


Butterscotch


Rootbeer

The answer is I love them all and have a hard time choosing but maybe in this case I'll choose Rootbeer.

Thought I was talking about candy, didn't you?
 
Have a great week and don't forget to hug your dog.


3 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Autumn is my favorite season but I do love all of the beautiful spring blooming trees.
Banana bread works for me and coffee is a must! I like all of your choices of candy but my favorite is the licorice.

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love every season because I look forward to something in each season -- But I do have to say, that spring is one I look forward to the most, the blossoms and blooms and the warmth of the sun is something that I miss in the winter. ❤

And breakfast is one of my favorite meals. But during the week, it's a protein bar and a diet coke to jump start my work day. But I'd never say no to to banana bread!

PS: THANK YOU for your support and for understanding and knowing what I'm going through with Cooper. Right now, he's not left alone, my brother who lives with us is home for the 2 days my husband and I work, so he's keeping Cooper with him. But his schedule can/does change, so I don't know how long that'll last. We're putting him back onto trazadone - I think he needs something else, but the vet didn't agree, even though it was no longer working for him, but I hope that since he's been off of it, maybe it will again. Paws crossed! Thank-you again, you've given me hope, which I really need! ❤

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I am a spring person, but it seems to arrive later every year.