Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Sleeps

 Ruby Rose asked a good question today. She asked where we sleep and in what positions. I’ll even show you my favorite way to sleep. But first the others.

Syd sleeps in her pen in the garage. She likes it there because she has privacy and none of the rest of us can get in. She has lots of blankets and pillows and she rearranges them every couple of days. She sleeps curled in a ball and likes to bury herself under a bunch of blankets even in summer.

Mackey has beds all over the house. She chooses which one suits her at any particular time. She also sleeps on the couch and naps on the big bed with Dad. She  usually sleeps curled in a tight ball but sometimes sleeps on her side.

Boston sleeps in his crate at night and likes to stretch out on his side or his back with his feet in the air.

Then there’s me,Thistle. At night I sleep in my crate but during the day I like to sleep on the cool tile floor in the kitchen. I sleep on my back with my feet propped against the wall just like Mom’s Water Dogs used to do. But here is my very favorite way to sleep.

Thistle

5 comments:

Kinley Westie said...

I like sleeping on my momma too.

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I always pictured you in a double king sized about the width of a football field so you could all snuggle together.

Molly the Airedale said...

We loved the video. You are such a loveBug, Thistle!

MadSnapper said...

good to know everyone has their special place and Thistle looks so very comfy and happy on your lap.. she must be a comfort dog.

Zoolatry said...

When we first read of Thistle's arrival, thought he was a little pup ... but oh my goodness, look at the big, lovable wonder of fur and cuddles and lovin' on you! Happy, happy ...
Take care, Ann and JUNE