Thursday, February 10, 2011

Attention All Kitties

Can you believe we're already half way thru Mango Minster 2011? It's been really exciting so far, but today is a very special day. It's the judging of the Cats and Kittens.
I'm Tsar and I'm the reigning Mango Minster Cat of the Year 2010.
Now I can hear those grumbles out there. You're saying "He's not a cat!"  Well folks, I'm a cat born in the body of a big dog. I think like a cat, act like a cat, and have Mom and Dad convinced that I'm a cat. I guess I'm trans-species. 
Anyway, enough about Moi. This year's line up of Kitteh contestants is stunning. There are some lovely kitties in the ring. The judges will be having a tough time choosing a winner.
Go to Mango Minster, here, and cast your vote for the fancy feline of your choice. the winners will be announced tomorrow.

Don't you wonder what they're looking at?

9 comments:

Kerry said...

I can not quite vote for a cat. However naughty Fudge got my vote. I would LOVE to have seen him doing his thing in the ring. :-D

Dexter said...

Those kittehs kind of confused me. Tsar, I understand... just a dog gone wrong, but actual kittehs, what the heck?

Slobbers,
Mango

Zona said...

Oh, that first picture of Tsar is ADORABLE!! Such a happy face!!

I'm not much of a kitty dog but I have to admit those little guys are cuuuute!

Wags,
Zona

SissySees said...

Tsar, you're our favorite kitty! The Knight used to accuse Fred of being a cat, so we totally get it... what's on the outside doesn't always tell the story!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We can't wait to see who the lucky kitty is
Benny & Lily

Marjie said...

Oh, they are absolutely adorable. I do so love cats. And that includes Tsar, the cat-dog.

Lapdog Creations said...

Cute!

Molly the Airedale said...

We voted for the kitties earlier today. It was sure a tough choice!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Lola and also Franklin, too said...

We're off to vote for in the kitty CATegory - heh, heh. First we want to congratulate Fudge on the victory in the Bad Sport category. Way to go, Fudge!