Sunday, June 26, 2016

Fudge Does A Review

Hi Everybody,
This month Chewy sent us something just for me. 
It's  Nutramax Cosequin, Joint Health Supplement Plus MSM.
Now that may not sound all that delicious to you, but these things are not only very tasty, but they make me feel better, too.

Since my stroke last year, my left back leg has been bothering me. It isn't as strong as it used to be and sometimes it aches. Mom can tell when it's feeling bad. She says I limp a bit and my leg looks stiff. When it hurts I climb up on Mom's lap and she hugs me and tells me everything will be OK.

In the morning after breakfast I take my pills. For my leg I take fish oil, and green lipped muscle and tumeric and glucosamine chondroitin. But for the last couple weeks I've been taking these Cosequin chews instead of the glucosamine.  They're nickle sized brown chews and I like them a lot. They taste like treats even though they're kind of like medicine.
It's especially nice that I'm the only one that gets them. The others all sit down beside me but Mom tells them that they're just for me.
  Cosequin helps maintain cartilage and Mom says that's what's damaged in my leg. Thank you Chewy for sending these to help me feel better.
 Mom says I have to tell you that Chewy sent this bag of Cosequin chews to me and didn't even want any money. They just wanted me to tell all of you exactly what I thought about them. I think if you can feel better by eating a tasty treat, that's a very good thing.
Your pal, Fudge

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Great review, Fudge, and we're glad the chews make you feel better☺

rottrover said...

I LOVED those, but they didn't agree with my delicate tummy :-((

-Otto

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Hi Fudge, Chewy are great folks, Sydney does a pretty good job looking after everyone. We're glad that you like your special treats and hope that they provide you with some relief.

Ruby said...

Oh Fudge, I tried those, and they are DELISH!!!! They are helping keeping my leggies movin' so I can chase those tree rats! I'm glads you liked them too! And super duper glad they are helping your leggies!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

We hope they make you run like a pup

Lapdog Creations said...

Those are Sophie's "morning treat" - all just for her! In fact, we just had to order another bag from our friends at Chewy!

Marjie said...

Wow, Fudge, you get your vitamins in treat form! Hooray for Chewy thinking of those! Chondroitin helped Thor, too, but he ate his in peanut butter crackers. He was pretty sure a vitamin bottle shaking meant he was about to get a peanut butter cracker or sandwich.

Two French Bulldogs said...

Good job Fudge
Snorts,
Lily & Edward

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

So happy they're helping you....and they're JUST for you...BONUS!

kathy b said...

I love reviewing for Chewy too

How Sam Sees It said...

Nice that they come in a tasty treat!

Monty, Harlow and Ramble