Thursday, March 16, 2017

Remembering Samba

Today, March 16th, would have been Samba's 16th birthday.
When I adopted Samba, I already had a heart dog, Bentley. I didn't think I could ever love another dog as much as I had loved him. Samba took that as a challenge and set out to prove that I had plenty of room in my heart for her and the others who would follow. She was absolutely right.

Samba believed in living every day with enthusiasm and excitement.
 Whether wet or dry, she was a happy dog.

 She had many friends, both human and canine and believed in spending quality time with them.
 She left me much too soon and I miss her. She is never out of my thoughts.
 Rest in peace, my sweet girl.

8 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Sweet memories! We just passed Daisy's birthday on the 8th. Had a memory fest. We know how missed Samba is.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sweet memories of Samba.

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Marjie said...

Nice tribute to a special girl.

Molly the Airedale said...

Hugs to you, Miss Sue. We never quite get over our special girls♥

Two French Bulldogs said...

Memories are good. What a sweetheart
Lily & Edward

rottrover said...

We agree with Molly. The special girls are...well, special.
Rottie kisses,

-Otto and Osa

gMarie said...

I'm so sorry. Beau is my heart dog and he's still kicking. Jethro is trying to hard to displace him - good thing there's room for both. :) g

Lapdog Creations said...

Much love to you... it sure sounds like Samba lived live a lot like Zeus. <3