Sunday, April 30, 2017

What A Month # Chewy Influencer

We haven't been around for a couple weeks, but this time we had good reasons. You'll have to wait till our next post to hear them, because today is the last day of April and we have a Chewy review that needs to get posted. This month we decided to try Nutro Grain Free Seasonal Fish and Potato Recipe.
I've heard of Nutro but we've never tried their products before. This recipe is made with only five key ingredients and contains no chicken, no beef, no dairy, no soy, no artificial flavors or preservatives. My first impression was that there was no strong offensive smell, more important to me than to the dogs, and the food has a nice soft consistency, easy to mix with their kibble.
My volunteer taste testers this month were Tess, Norma jean and Sydney.
The three girls thought this food was wonderful.
 Mackey, who had already eaten, was standing next to me as I prepared the bowls for the three testers. She lifted her nose to smell the Nutro food and refused to move from that spot. She wanted some and she wasn't going to leave till she got some. I had to carry her out of the room and promise she could have some the next day.
My dogs think Nutro is great and we will surely try it again in the future.
We received a case of Nutro Seasonal Fish and Potato food from Chewy at no cost to us in exchange for our honest review.


4 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

That looks like some good eats

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

You had us at Grain-free and fish!

Ruby said...

OMD, YUMMERS!!!!!! Ma would NEVER get that for ME!!!! You knows her gag reflex for fishes! I SO gots to come lives with you guys!!!!! I will be reeeeeal quiet..you will not even know...BOL!!!! no, that's a lie! I could NEVER be quiet! BOL!!!! Wells, i will fit right in, so you won't notice me at all! hehehehe
I hopes you all are okays, and Ma has been thinkin' of you guys, and sendin' lots of good thoughts and I've been sendin' lots of AireZens!'
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Molly the Airedale said...

That looks so yummy mixed with your kibble!