Sunday, July 22, 2018

Long Hot Summer

Remember this?
In case you don't, on January first I started knitting two temperature blankets, one for my hometown of Mexico, N.Y. and one for Springfield, MO. I knit one row for the high temperature each day and one for the low temperature.
We're half way thru the year and these blankets are already pretty big. By the end of the year they'll be huge.
Would I do it again? Yes, definitely and probably next year. But I have learned a few things and will do it a bit differently, making them more manageable.

Stay tuned for another progress report when the temps cool off for Autumn.

3 comments:

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love it and I love the colors! I'll admit, I'm a bit envious, I can't sew, knit or crochet, and trust me, I've tried. :-)

I hope the pups are all doing well!!

Ruby said...

OMD, those are FABulous! I loves the colors too ~ I thinks that is all Ma can knit...scarfs! BOL!!
Stay cool! Thinkin' of you guys!!!
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Molly the Airedale said...

How cool this is! Love the story and the colors!