Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Remembering

Today is Rainbow Bridge Remembrance Day.

I have been blessed to have shared the lives of many little creatures. Each had his or her distinct personality and I loved each of them.

When I was little I had rabbits; Snowball, Dusty, Spot and Zoozy.

I've had cats; Cleo, Tasha and Burton.

My birds were Cherry, Schroeder, Vandal, Buddy, Holly, Peri, Broc, Flirt, Bean, Holly II, Cloud, Buckley, Jake, Elwood, Stanley, Caulder, and Norris


 
 

And then there were my dogs, my babies;
Pete

Blondie


















Boots



















Cookie
 

Hermione












Penny












Louie













Claude










Zelda












Libby


Pylon


Porsche
 

Bentley


Lucy


Monty
















Morgan


Tsar













Winston













Samba
 

Fudge












Sky












Grace
 

Bailey



















Gibson



















Noah


Ocho

Sebastian













I loved every one of you and always will.


















Rest in peace.


6 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

So many beautiful angels and they will forever be in your heart♥ Hugs to you, Miss Sue♥

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You have so many angels. You will truly experience eternal love.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is one very big heart full of love for all those beloved pets!!!

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Matilda the Boxer said...

You have been so lucky to share your heart with so many wonderful animals!

Marjie said...

They were all lucky to have found you; I know there are some huge holes in your heart today. Love to you and the pack today and always.

Susan said...

You have been very blessed with them and they have definately been blessed to have you.