Saturday, October 19, 2013

It's True!

Sometimes, growing up, we hear things said that may or may not turn out to be true. When I was a little girl I had three pet rabbits.

I heard the adults say that if we had two rabbits, we'd soon be overrun with rabbits. Was it true? Not with my pets. My Grandfather made very sure of that when we picked them out, but as a general rule, it can be true.
I was reminded of all this recently. Last year I introduced you to the dashing Captain Jack Rabbit.
Last month I showed you this little girl bunny in her flirty sundress.
Well, look what happened. Suddenly last week this fellow showed up.
And last night this young beach bunny joined us.
So you see, it's true what they say about rabbits multiplying. Why do I think there may be more in the near future?
A note for Karen, yes I do knit other things besides toys. Here's the sweater I told you about.
 But bunnies are more fun.

14 comments:

SissySees said...

Wow!! I'm impressed - with the knitted bunnies and the sweater!

rottrover said...

Maybe you should keep those bunnies in different rooms. Just sayin'...

Ruby

Dexter said...

I so envious of your knitting skills. The sweater is magnificent!

Mango Momma

gMarie said...

Those bunnies are adorable! Seriously. Love the rubber ducky float. That sweater is amazing. g

Ruby said...

Oooooo, do those bunnies have squeakies in em'??!!! Oh what funs!!
Ma says she is sooooo jealous! She once tried to knit a sweater....it, well, if anyone has a lopsided peep with glandular issues......
Kisses,
Ruby ♥

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think the gang should start de-stuffing those furries before they take over! BOL!

They are so cute. Love the jumper, too.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Taffy said...

And bunnies are cuter! The bunnies and the sweater are absolutely beautiful!

Jo's World said...

I love the little boy bunny with the brown ear. How adorable!

You are a most talented knitter, Sue, and your pink sweater is lovely!

We got snow today!

Cheers and hugs all around,

Jo, Stella and Zkhat

Two French Bulldogs said...

How cool are those bunnies
Benny & Lily

Molly the Airedale said...

The bunnies are just adorable and your sweater is just gorgeous! What a lot of work with all of those cables!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I LOVE your bunnies--They do have a way of attracting friends, don't they?

And what a beautiful sweater!!

Marjie said...

The bunnies are indeed more fun, but that sweater is beautiful. I love the color.

Life with Wrigs said...

Those are just wonderful rabbits! Love the sweater too. You are very talented!

Susan and Wrigs

Lapdog Creations said...

Oh, those rabbits are just adorable!