When I first started blogging last year, I decided I wanted it to be sort of my journal with pictures. I've tried to stick to that and have resisted responding when I've been tagged. Most of the times when someone has tagged me it's been to pick a certain picture from a certain file and explain it or to list a certain number of facts about myself.
Norma Jean up close.
So far I have avoided doing either of those things, but I decided today to do it in my own way. I keep my photos everywhere. I have albums of printed photos. I have cds full of unprinted photos and I have photos on both my computers. I'm not sure which would be my fifth or sixth file, so I'm just posting some random photos that I find amusing.
Samba waiting for something.
Now for some things about me.
1. I want to live in New England even though I've never been there.
2. I am attracted to the colors pink and purple and my favorite color is fuchsia.
3. At one time when I lived in Myrtle Beach, SC I owned thirty swimsuits.
4. I have driven boats in both the Atlantic and Pacific oceans.
Samba wearing the hat I knit for her last night.
5. I have never had a driver's license.
6. I am a chocoholic.
Samba in her new hat that matches her jacket.
Morgan tries on Samba's hat.
7. My dream was to be a veterinarian.
8. I worked in accounting for years, although I hated it.
Tess checking out the shower tower.
9. I prefer the company of animals to most people.
10. I learned to knit when I was five years old.
11. At one time I made most of my own clothes.
Sky having a bad hair day.
12. I have traveled to Canada, Mexico, Trinidad, Tobago, Aruba, Finland, Denmark and the USSR.
13. I have recently developed a fear of flying.
14. I taught myself to play the piano.
What's for lunch?
15. I love to read and wish I had more time to do it.
16. I don't swim.
17. I have a collection of windchimes.
18. I love shopping, but do most of mine online.
19. Amazon.com is my favorite online store.
20. I am a member of The Society of the Daughters of the Founders and Patriots.
21. I am a member of The Descendants of the Founders of Hartford, Connecticut.
22. I am a Mac by choice and a PC by necessity.
23. (The next couple of tags are from Robert the gray one you sometimes see in the background)
24. Our best man picked her out for me.
25. One of those bathing suits is my favorite.
26. We met in Acapulco, Mexico and married in Mexico, New York.
27. I am not the same person she married.