Saturday, May 22, 2021

Playing Catch Up

Last week I finally had my gallbladder surgery. I had postponed it for over a year due to Covid and once everyone involved was vaccinated I decided the time was right. I had planned on doing a lot of easy tasks while recovering but I felt to tired that nothing much got accomplished. Finally yesterday I felt like knitting again and today I was able to face the computer. 

There isn't a lot to report because I just read and watched tv most of the time when I wasn't napping. I did continue to feed Rocket J during my down time. Last night his dinner was dog kibble soaked in bacon grease. Yum!

Rocket thought it was yummy and even turned up early while I was getting it ready. As you can see, he's no longer a tiny little runty raccoon. He's a big boy now. The opossum family has been missing for about a month. I hope they're just busy and haven't left the area.


3 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are glad you finally got that surgery, and now we hope your recovery goes very well. Take the time to heal and recover. No need to rush things.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I wish you a speedy recovery. For us, the first day was the worst. Bless you for caring for the little creatures.

Molly the Airedale said...

We send you lots and lots of healing vibes, Miss Sue!