Sunday, February 5, 2023

The Gnome A Month Club

 So, are you wondering where I've been and what's been keeping me busy besides young Boston? Well I guess I might as well confess. My Ravelry group had a knit-along challenge. We were given a year to make a gnome. I guess I must be a little  obsessive compulsive because when I started my gnome in mid January I suddenly had dozens of ideas swirling in my mind. Then I came up with the brilliant idea of making not one gnome but twelve gnomes, one to represent each month of the year long challenge. OK, that wasn't such a bad idea. I could make a gnome each month for a year. That would be fun.But no, here's where the OCD part come in. I made all 12 gnomes at once. I started mid January and finished the first week of February. Want to meet my gnome family?

Presenting January Gnome...

February Gnome....
March Gnome...
April Gnome....
May Gnome...
June Gnome...
July Gnome...
August Gnome....
September Gnome..
October Gnome...
November Gnome...
December Gnome....
So I'm done with my gnomes and I can go on to obsess over the next project. I'll introduce you to some other obsessions soon.

And just because I can't leave without a pic of Boston.



4 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That is quite the nice collection of gnomes - you are so creative!!! Boston is growing fast.

Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

You did a fantastic job. Very well done, creative, and imaginative.

Molly the Airedale said...

You have been busy and your gnomes are so cute just as you are Boston!

Joanne in Massachusetts said...

I confess I don't have that much affection for gnomes but yours are so clever and adorable that I am simply stunned by them. Congratulations on completing your annual goal so efficiently!