Sunday, April 16, 2023

STAYING ALIVE and LIVING WITH HOPE AND GRATITUDE

HI, THIS IT ROBERT W. HALL, NO THE W.IS NOT FOR WILCOX IT IS JUST WILLIAM AFTER MY GOD FATHER,UNCLE BILL. SUE IS NOT READY FOR E MAILS, BUT CARDS DONATIONS AND FLOWERS AND A NEW PORTUGUESE WATER DOG PUPPY, IF THERE IS ONE THAT NEEDS A FREE ADOPTION WOULD EACH AND ALL RAISE HER SPIRIT AND HASTEN HER RECOVERY. I REALLY MISS HER AT HOME DOING ALL THE WORK I AM PICKING UP NOW THAT COMPRISES HER EVERY DAY. IF YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FOR SUE PLEASE USE MY E MAIL ADDRESS {SAMBA771@YAHOO.COM}I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE PUPPY, DEPOSIT THE CASH, WATER THE FLOWERS,FOWARD ALL THE MESSAGES {UNCENSORED},AND REPLY AS SOON AS SHE TRUSTS ME WITH HER YAHOO PASSWORD. ON RECOVERY WE WILL JOINTLY DISPOSE OF THE DECAYING FLOWERS, SPEND THE CASH ON A GREAT ITALIAN FEAST, AND LOVE THE PUPPY RIGHT UP TO THE DAY IT PASSES OVER THE RAINBOW BRIDGE AND FOEVER AFTER ADMIRE YOUR NAMES CARVED INTO OUR BORDER FENCE. SO AGAIN: 1} MESSAGES GO TO SAMBA771@YAHOO.COM 2} I WAS ONLY KIDDING ABOUT THE CASH IT WOULD BE CRAZY TO SEND CASH THROUGH THE USPS, CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS ARE SAFER 3] FLOWERS GO TO 971 EAST BLUFF DRIVE SPRINGFIELD, MO 65803 THERE WILL BE NO CHARGE TO YOU FOR THE COST OF FOWARDING THEM TO MARANATHA PREMIER REHABILATION 4} OUR FAVORITE RESTAURANT IS "AVANZARI" 5} I DON'T REALLY NEED HER PASSWORD TO REPLY TO MESSAGES SENT TO MY YAHOO ACCOUNT. 6} SUE MISSES HER TIME IN BLOGVILLE WITH ALL OF YOU, WITH OVER 2MILLION READERS, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF COMMENTS THAT NEEDED TO BE VETTED EACH DAY, AND COMING UP WITH NEW WAYS TO WRITE ABOUT DOGS,HAS LEFT ME A VERY LONELY MAN AT TIMES. I CAN COOK FOR MYSELF, DO THE LAUNDRY, CLEAN DOG VOMIT OUT OF THE CARPET, RUN THE WHOLE HOUSE VACCUUM, MOW THE LAWN AN CLEAN THE GUTTER WITH OUT FALLING OFF A LADDER. TODAY WITH OUT HER NEAR ME AT HOME I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH ALL MY FREE TIME. WITH ALL MY LOVE TO ALL OF YOU IN BLOGVILLE SINCERELY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR ALL THE JOY AND FRIENDSHIP AND FUN OUR HOME HAS BEEN BLESSED WITH YOU TOUCHING OUR LIVES. ROBERT W. HALL PS:PLEASE LOOK UP THE 8 SERIOUS PLAGUES CARRIED BY TICKS AND TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Our thoughts and prayers go out to both you and Sue, Rob. I'm sure that it's very lonely without Sue home with you. We wish for her a very speedy recovery and hopefully, she can be home with you and Mackie and Boston and hopefully, a new puppy very very soon♥

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Sending Sue all my love and best wishes for a speedy recovery! We miss her terribly.

As for her substitute...sounds like you are doing a terrific job! We are all very proud of you! LOL (Hang in there...Sue will be home soon) :)

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I am so sorry to read this news of my longtime blogging friend, Sue. There is no question, she's in my prayers for good health and strength to return. And, you, her other half are as well for your strength to do all that needs to be done, as we all cheer Sue on. Take care, and please keep those updates coming - Please give her my love. ❤❤

-Kim - Life at Golden Pines-

Zoolatry said...

Rob ~ I'm beyond words in reading this, and shocked, sad and worried for Sue, for you and for all the pups. Sue and I had been emailing about her Legacy blog, when I didn't hear from her, just thought she was over-involved with training Boston, or needed a little break ... or you know, the "whatevers" of daily life. Now, ashamed I didn't follow up... I will email you. And I will share with our pet community of blogging friends that I know will come forward in support of both of you in every way possible. We will walk this long hard road with you ...
please give my love (and a gentle hug) to Sue, some ear scritches to the puppers.
Fondly, Ann Adamus

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Thank you for the information. She and the pups are lucky to have you

The Happy Whisk said...

Very sorry. Sending well wishes to you both.

LBJ said...

Keeping you both in our thoughts and prayers. LB "Brigid" Johnson and Lorelei Lab (former Springfield MO resident - I used to fly a corporate jet out of the airport there for a local company).