Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Belated Birthday

Hi Everybody,
I am feeling so much better!!
I'm still in resting mode and Mom won't let me climb the stairs, but I can get on the couch now to snuggle with her and I can roll on my back and do my daily stretches.  Today Mom cut back on my pain pills,  but I can do just about everything I could do before my beck started hurting so badly.

Unfortunately, I am now on a diet. I don't get as much dog food as I was having, but I get lots of tasty green beans along with my food, so that's Ok with me.

Sunday was a nice day and I was feeling good, so Mom and Dad decided that I should have my birthday party. Because I can't do steps yet, some of the other dogs and I went onto porch for our cupcakes. 
 This picture is funny. Dad turns the cupcakes upside down after he removes the papers. He says they're easier to hand out that way.
  The girls were in the back yard, so some of us had our cakes, them Mom put me back in my safe place and they took the rest of the cakes to the yard for the girls.


 
 Everybody thought they were delicious.
 
There was one cupcake left over and even though I'm on my diet, Mom said I should have it because birthdays only happen once a year.


 So while the others watched in envy, I ate the last cupcake complete with sprinkles.



It was a nice party, but the best part was being rid of that really really bad pain in my back. 
Your pal, Fudge

10 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday, Fudge. We are glad to hear you are doing a little better. Are you sure your Dad doesn't turn those cupcakes upside down so he can lick all the frosting that gets stuck in the cups? BOL

Woos - Lightning and Misty

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy Birthday, Fudge! It's absolutely the right thing for you to have two cupcakes! We hope you continue to feel better and better♥

The Daily Pip said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you are feeling better AND that you were able to celebrate your birthday with cupcakes!

Matilda the Boxer said...

OMD, what a grreat pawty! We're glad you're feeling better!

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Cupcakes eaten ANYWHERE are still just as good. So happy you're feeling better! Just take it easy. Happy Belated Birthday!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

So happy you are feeling better. Happy Birthday Fudge
Lily & Edward

Hailey and Zaphod and their Lady said...

So glad you are feeling better. Happy belated!

Marjie said...

I am so glad that you are feeling better, and finally got those cupcakes with sprinkles! Happy belated birthday, Fudge!

Lapdog Creations said...

Wahoo!!!! So happy to hear you're feeling better and eating cupcakes!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday, Fudge!!! So happy you are feeling better!!! Your cupcakes look so yummy. I'm so glad you could enjoy it:)
Jessi