Thursday, August 7, 2014

For Your Dining Pleasure

Dinner is the favorite time of the day for my dogs. I can't always say the same. For example this is tonight's offering.


One turkey and veggie stew
One duck, sweet potato and assorted fruits
One kibble and turkey veggie stew over rice
One kibble with sides of rice and beans
Two diet plates of kibble with rice and beans
Four seafood dinners of kibble with shrimp and rice

After preparing these assortments and serving them I have trouble deciding what I want for dinner.

7 comments:

Ruby said...

Hmmmmmmm, let's see....I thinks I'll put an order in for the....duck, sweet potato and fruits!!!! What??? Shoot, Ma says I HAVE to have one of the DIET plates..pfffffft!!! Wells, okay, that sounds FABulous too! Okays, I'll take TWO of those! What???? Shoot. Ma says I can only have one. Killjoy.
Kisses,
Ruby ♥
pees: at least I still have my margaritas!!! ☺

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

That's a lot of DIFFERENT dinners. We only have two, 'cause Dui is still a puppy.

We'd love to try running through your menu.

Molly the Airedale said...

They all sound yummy to us! We will have the four seafood dinners of kibble with shrimp and rice. That means 2 dinners for each of us ☺

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Marjie said...

Dang! And I gripe about my human kids being picky! You are a great dog-mom.

Lapdog Creations said...

They all sound delish!

SissySees said...

Gretchen is on Sissy's diet because I can't deal with two different kibbles for two dogs. When I've had to, we've done different feeds, but wow... your dogs are lucky!

bichonpawz said...

You deserve an award for Best Dog Mom EVER!! They all sound good though!!