Monday, August 4, 2014

Safety First

Hi Everybody,
 Next week is a big important week here in Blogville. It's Blogville Safety Information Week.
All week long you can read important and fascinating safety posts on various blogs. They'll cover lots of topics such as plant dangers, travel safety, food safety hot weather safety, first aid tips and much much more.
And guess what!!! We here at the Portie Blog are participating. On Wednesday, August 13th, I, Fudge will be telling you all about water safety. Who better than a Water Dog to talk about water?
On Monday I'll be posting the schedule so you won't miss out on any life saving tips. Tell all your friends to watch for all the great safety blogs that are coming up, becuase you know safety is a really big deal.
Your pal, Fudge

11 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

We think you're perfect to talk about Water Safety....you have the credentials.

My Dog Sam - Ruptured Disk said...

Oh that's really cool. Just for the record, I learned how to swim with a swim coach and I wore a PFD for the first while. Now I just wear a pool noodle to keep my big ears above the water. I'm looking forward to your posts.

bichonpawz said...

You are the perfect one to discuss Water Safety! We look forward to learning all you have to teach us!!

Molly the Airedale said...

You are the perfect doggie to talk about water safety, Fudge! Mom says we can never be too safe!

Love ya lots♥
Mitch and Molly

Lapdog Creations said...

Looking forward to the safety tips!

Matilda the Boxer said...

This is going to be a grreat week! I know I'm going to learn so much!

Two French Bulldogs said...

It's a very important week
Lily & Edward

Marjie said...

You Porties are perfect water experts! Happily for Shannon, Natasha hates water. But I know your article will be very entertaining anyway!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

we were not aware of this. Thank you

SissySees said...

Oooh, more stories from Fudge!

Unknown said...

Lovely Jubbley.
Luv's Cat Flap Cavalier X