Thursday, March 1, 2012

But My Dignity!

Hi Everybody, Fudge here. She's done it again. My Mom is being unfair again. She think we should have our pictures taken wearing bunny ears. Can you believe it? What about our dignities?


Noah did it because Mom asked him to. Look how miserable he looks. That dumb kid of mine probably doesn't even know he isn't a bunny. He knows nothing about being dignified.
Please, do I have to wear these silly ears? I'm not a bunny, I'm a titled Portuguese Water Dog, descended from a long line of working dogs. I'll bet none of them ever had to wear dumb bunny ears. I bet my cousin Bo Obama doesn't have to wear stupid bunny ears.
What? He did what? Really? Just because his Mom asked him to?
OK, I guess if cousin Bo can do it, I can, too.
Your pal, Fudge

10 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Oh no! Is it that time of year again already?! At least we know we'll get lots of treats if we sport those dumb bunny ears!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Jo's World said...

Somethin' I would NEVER do, Fudge!

I'll go so far as to wear a scarf, but man, thats it!

Sorry, buddy,

Stella

the teacher's pets said...

I'm sure your big bunny ears don't want to hear this (ha-ha) but you two do look adorable in costume! I think you did your mom proud in those pictures today! Thanks for giving me something to smile about today!

the many Bs said...

it's so sad. is there no respect for the sanctity of dog?

woofs

Jed and Abby in MerryLand said...

You're a good sport, Fudge. Hope you got some good treats for being such a good sport.

Have Tsar and Samba coordinated their middle of the night potty breaks yet?

Jed & Abby

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Hope there were some good treats for wearing those.

XXXOOODaisy, Bella & roxy

gMarie said...

Really? Because Bo did? Fudge you need to talk nicer about Noah. He did look miserable, but sometimes you do things you don't want to because your human mom asks you to. It's even more painful when your canine dad treats you horribly because of it - and then does the same thing himself. Be Nice! g

ps - you all look cute with the ears. I wonder if Lucy or Abby would wear them?

Lapdog Creations said...

Love the bunny ears!

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Oh my, they are clearly bubbling over with enthusiasm Sue...lol!
Hope you have a lovely weekend,
Susan x

SissySees said...

Noah isn't dumb... he's sweet and willing to please. Nothing wrong with that, and all of you look cute in your bunny ears!