Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hat's On For Miss Judi

Hi Miss Judi,
You don't know us, but a dear friend of ours, Mr Pip, invited us to join in with the rest of Blogville to send you our love and support. So here is Fudge showing off his 'Hats Around The World'.
Hi Miss, Judi, I'm Fudge. I'm a Portuguese Water Dog and these are the hats I'd wear on my world travels. Here I am ready for fun in the Caribbean Islands.
 Next stop is Scotland.
Ahh, on to Paree!

Finally skiing in the Alps.
I hope my virtual trip made you smile. My nine doggy housemates and Mom and Dad all send our very best wishes for your recovery. We're thinking about you.
Fudge and Mom

12 comments:

bichonpawz said...

We loved all of the country hats!!! Excellent!! We have our post up too. xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

STELLA and RORY from Down Under said...

Howdy Water Dogs, lovely post. We sent Miss Judi our best wishes too. Healing vibes from around the world has to help doesn't it? Love Stella and Rory

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Fudge's hat modelling should make her feel lots better.

XXXoOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

Molly the Airedale said...

You were definitely born to wear hats, Fudge! I can't decide which hat I like you best in!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

The Daily Pip said...

Hey Fudge! I never knew you were such a world traveler!!! I think your Scotland cap is my favorite - maybe because my mom has always wanted to go there.

Your pal, Pip

P.S: your link on the blog hop isn't working. You might want to try re-joining to see if that works. Sorry!

SissySees said...

You are too cute Fudge. I'm sure they'll make Miss Judi smile!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We all have our paws crossed for Ms. Judi too.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

gMarie said...

What an adorable post. Fudge you have the head to wear hats! My favorite is the ski hat! g

Marjie said...

I'd not have thought you'd be such a patient model, Fudge! Good work!

Soggibottom said...

Who says dogs don't laugh ?
Lovs to Miss Judi X
Freya Rose Blossom

Beans4Biscuits said...

Fudge you are so great in those hats that it HAS to make everyone who see those pics feel good!

What a great post

Sugar the Who

Lapdog Creations said...

What an amazing hat model you have there!