Sunday, October 5, 2008

From Robert

I am the slightly over weight guy you see from time to time in the pictures, with an occasional mention. Lucy was my dog, she came from a flea bitten existence in Delaware. I thought she was a mouse running by me in this trailer, as I attempted to do an interview, with a less than worthy candidate. Well I got the dog and the fleas! She rode home with me in a cardboard box, my right hand in the box all the way, amazing not one flea bite on me. Lucy got accustomed to the world of giants in our town house by taking over. Soon she was the boss of our lab mix and our PWD. I am sorry to have her gone from our pack. I don't particularly enjoy digging holes in lime stone but for Lucy I made the sacrifice. She was a real trooper and a great friend.

Good By Lucy RWH

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Thank you for sharing Lucy's arrival with us. Oh the holes they leave in our hearts when they move on...

Lapdog Creations said...

Thank you to the whole gang!